TimeTune 4.2 contains two important changes and a few minor ones.
Keep reading to see the changes in detail. You will surely like them! 🙀
REMAINING TIME IN SCHEDULE
In this version, the ‘Schedule’ section will show the remaining time for the current block, along with a visual indication of the progress:
This change has multiple benefits:
- It prompts you to focus on the current task by creating an artificial deadline for the block.
- It helps you locate the current block more easily when scrolling up and down.
- The progress bar will be useful for people who prefer a more visual approach to time management (like people with ADHD, for example).
BLOCKS WITHOUT DURATION IN TEMPLATES
TimeTune 4.2 will allow you to save blocks without duration in templates:
Blocks without duration are useful when you have activities that don’t really take up time (taking a pill, drinking a glass of water…).
Or you can use them for things that you just want to be reminded of.
Apart from that, the ‘Save as template’ option from the ‘Schedule’ section will now include blocks without duration as well 😀
This version includes several minor changes and bug fixes:
- Solved a bug where icons didn’t appear on the widget.
- Solved a bug where the system time picker didn’t appear correctly in dark mode.
- Added a bit more space between blocks in the schedule and templates.
- The schedule now scrolls to the current block automatically.
- Added Indonesian translation.
- Other small adjustments.
WE KEEP WORKING
TimeTune is still evolving 🐣
Our goal is to improve the usability and flexibility of the app in successive updates. There are a lot of things that can be improved, so we have a lot of work to do 💪
But we stay focused on our mission: to help you improve your time management skills, so you can be more productive and achieve a better balance in your life.
If you have any suggestions about how we could help you better, let us know. All ideas are welcome! ❤